Carnegie Investment Counsel Request for Proposal (RFP)
We are pleased to accept your portfolio and investment management request for proposal (RFP). Please fill out the form below to initiate the proposal process. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for submitting a request for a proposal! Here is what to expect next:
- Our nonprofit investment team will review and discuss your RFP documents.
- Our nonprofit investment team will identify key individuals best suited to serve your organization based on the details provided.
- We will respond thoughtfully to each question and describe our client-centric process.
- Your board or committee will review and compare our responses to other investment advisors to determine the best fit for your organization.
- Upon request, Carnegie will meet with the board or committee via video conference or in person.
Carnegie helps many different types of nonprofit organizations start investing.
Carnegie helps many different types of nonprofit organizations start investing. We will guide you in every step, from investment policy creation to board education. We are prepared to respond to your investment needs and requests. If your organization is a longtime investor, we will seek to learn what has worked well in the past and what you wish to change moving forward, then formulate a customized investment strategy to meet its unique objectives. We strive to build relationships with each client to foster trust and transparency.
Carnegie has over 45 years of experience managing assets across a broad client base, including nonprofits and foundations. Carnegie is a federally Registered Investment Adviser (RIA) under the Investment Advisors Act of 1940. We believe our structure is best suited to serve nonprofit organizations because we continuously seek to eliminate conflicts of interest. Our nonprofit clients are uniquely special to us because we believe that our investment services can help financially further their mission and impact the communities they serve.
*Carnegie Investment Counsel specializes in custom portfolio creation for nonprofit portfolios starting at $500,000.
Learn More About Carnegie Investment Counsel
Learn more how Carnegie helps you feel good about your investment strategy.
MEET THE TEAM
Meet the leadership, advisors and client success team at Carnegie.
View and learn more about the nine Carnegie Investment Counsel locations.