CLARITY. CONFIDENCE. COMMUNITY.
SECOND OPINION PORTFOLIO REVIEW BY CARNEGIE INVESTMENT COUNSEL.
IS YOUR PORTFOLIO POSITIONED TO MAXIMIZE YOUR CHARITABLE GIVING OPPORTUNITIES?
Carnegie Investment Counsel has been actively engaged in the Cleveland Community since 1974. We manage money for charitable organizations and for the people who support those missions. Our advisors build custom portfolios for clients to give them confidence in achieving their goals, including their desire to contribute to their community. Ask us to review your current portfolio and we will:
- Clarify your charitable intent — Give Now or Give Later
- Maximize value of gifts to charity
- Minimize income and capital gains taxes
- Explore Qualified Charitable Distributions Using Your IRA
- Develop a long-term strategy for charitable opportunities in your estate plan
If you have not aligned your portfolio with the impact your wealth can make in the community, you need a Second Opinion Portfolio Review by Carnegie Investment Counsel.
Please fill out the form on this page and a member of the Carnegie Investment Counsel team will be in touch shortly.