Profitable ambitions for your non-profit portfolio.
Our attention makes the difference. Our non-profit clients appreciate the opportunity to look the decision-makers in the eye to understand the philosophy, strategy and thinking behind every investment choice. Your non-profit will receive the care and attention it deserves, backed by an experienced ensemble and extensive industry research. This is how we conduct your non-profit’s resources toward a prosperous future.
Carnegie’s team members have extensive experience working with non-profits as it relates to fund development. Below are examples of how Carnegie can provide assistance:
- Planned Giving Seminars – tax and estate planning strategies
- Direct Donor Support
- Assistance with Donor-Oriented Marketing Collateral
- General Support and Sponsorship of Organization Events
In addition to your monthly custodian-generated statements, Carnegie will supply quarterly statements that include:
- Personalized analysis of the portfolio
- Commentary on current market & economic environment
- Portfolio summary
- Portfolio appraisal
- Performance report
- Purchase and sale report
- Realized capital gains and losses report (annually)
We look forward to the opportunity to enhance your portfolio and conduct you to a prosperous future.