Retirement Plan ServicesWe tailor 401(K) plan services to fit your organization’s needs and goals. We seek to help business owners manage personal risk, enhance plan design, increase participant success and simplify the process.
Optimize your company’s retirement plan with Carnegie.
Recent changes made by the Department of Labor (DOL) have caused many companies to be faced with lawsuits, charged with large fines and audits. This is due to the business owner’s unrealized personal liablity for their employees retirement plan success. Allow us to minimize this responsibility so that you may focus on growing your business.
At Carnegie, we can act as co-fiduciary and advise on the plan while incorporating DOL best practices. We focus on three areas in order to deliver a rewarding plan experience: Plan Design, Plan Governance and Participant Success.
Our design process includes building a personal relationship with your organization and your employees. The more we know, the better we can plan, together. We help you improve your current plan, or build a new one altogether, delivering unbiased advice and recommendations based on experience. The design phase includes:
- Current plan review
- Assessment of investment objectives
- Evaluate and mitigate risks
- Develop innovative plan solutions
- Provide plan recommendations
- Documentation system
With Carnegie Investment Counsel, your plan is more than just “set it and forget it.” We keep in touch after the plan design phase and continue to monitor and manage the retirement planning process with more than just an annual phone call. You can expect:
- Fiduciary risk management and oversight
- Investment policy statement development
- Annual benchmarking
- Fee analysis and disclosure
- Investment due diligence
- Investment committee fiduciary training
- Conducting investment committee meetings
- Plan design and compliance review(s)
- ERISA (Employee Retirement Income Security Act) soft dollar fee “recapture”
- 404(c) review
Our success strategies are crafted to help you and the members of your organization understand the advantages of various alternatives, so they can make smarter investing decisions and update them as needed. Including the development and implementation of:
- Educational and communication programs (including plan features)
- Enrollment meetings with licensed advisors (on-site)
- Group or Individual meetings to discuss plan features, financial planning and wealth management (on-site)
- Asset allocation models based on personalized information
- Monitoring the progress of participants in both the accumulation phase and post-retirement distribution phase
- Monitoring and measuring the success of the employee education and communication
Gary’s Guide to Hiring a Financial Advisor
The investment industry has created a confusing and complex myriad of choices for you to consider. It can be a challenge to understand who has your best interest in mind. That said, finding a trusted and competent financial advisor can be one of the most rewarding aspects of investing.
Want to learn more about Carnegie?
Click now to schedule your complimentary portfolio review.
Call (800) 321-2322